Hi Everybody!
I think it is about time I post a blog and put up some pictures. Just to let you know we are all doing well. Kevin is over halfway done with another semester and is still liking his classes. I am happy there are blossoms on the trees and flowers in the ground, the colors are beautiful especially on those cloudy days! Aliya is almost 2 and is growing up fast! She has been potty training for a few weeks now and is doing really well. It's awesome we only have to buy one size of diapers now :) Her favorite things to do are go to the park, say "no way", and sing. She really does a lot of things and is fun to have around all day. Abram is 4 months now and is adorable! He is at the stage where he laughs and plays, but still can't move on his own so he lets you hold him. At his doctors appointment last Wednesday he was 90% in height and head size and 50% in weight. His most recent interest is to have his tongue hanging out all the way to his chin. He does it all the time and it makes us laugh. Kevin says he has a long tongue like me and we took a picture of the two of us with our tongues out. I'll have to post it when Kevin gets it on the computer. Here are some of the fun pictures I've taken of the kiddos.
Abram at 3 months
Snowed at our house sometime in February. That's the view off of our back deck.
T-shirt, panties, and boots! Aliya's favorite outfit!
If you sit on the couch, she will brush your hair.
1st time with rice cereal. He did not like it much.
Aliya loves her refried beans.
Happy 4 months baby!
Aliya doing exercises with me. She even does the breathing.
Another 4 months pic.
4 month pic after he got his shots poor baby.
Laughs with Daddy
Hope all of you are doing well! We love you!
Tanya, Kevin, Aliya, and Abram
Tanya, Kevin, Aliya, and Abram
Cute Kids. I love Aliya's boots and panties outfit. We do that a lot at our house too. When i say we, I mean Gwenevere. hahahaha
ReplyDeleteSoooo frickin' cute!! I miss you guys! I can't believe how big Abram is getting!!
ReplyDeleteAliya and Arlee look like the they have the same outfit choice, even when they haven't been around one another forever. I love Abram's pictures... he is just so cute. I can't really decide who he looks like anymore.
ReplyDeleteOh the kids are so cute! Now I really can't wait for summer and camping! We miss you guys. I love Aliya's favorite outfit choice. I would wear something like that more often if Jason didn't live here, ha ha!
ReplyDeleteWow, he looks so much like his sister!!
ReplyDelete