Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Valentines

So far February has been a good month. We have had some sunny days where we have been able to go to the park with friends. Kevin has done well in school and likes his classes for the most part. I even got to have a girl's day with a Aliya and a friend Lara where we shopped for a few hours mainly just looking and baby brother stayed home with Daddy and took a bottle. Kevin had fun feeding him a bottle, it's something he never got to do before because Aliya wouldn't take a bottle. He's loved getting the milky smiles that I get all of the time. Valentine's Day was also fun and I got some cute pictures of the kids that I wanted to share. I love having two kids! They are so cute together  and they both make me smile each day. New things for Aliya is that she now knows the letter O. She can recognize it anywhere and write it. She loves to read anything and says random letters from the alphabet. This has pretty much started just last week so I'm excited for her. She is getting to a really fun age and I love it :)  Abram is growing so fast! He is always quick to give smiles and I love his little laugh. It's like he won't let it all out, he just grunts and it sounds like haha and smiles big. He is such a good baby. Pretty much always happy and he already sleeps until six or seven in the morning. It's amazing! I hope all of you had a great Valentine's Day and I hope you know how much we love and miss you! 
Here are the pictures from Valentine's Day




We made Kevin a double layer brownie cake with fudge in the middle and marshmellow creme on top and candy hearts. Aliya had lots fun putting on the hearts :)


I love all 3 of my Valentines!

Tanya, Kevin, Aliya, and Abram

5 comments:

  1. Tanya, I just love the pictures that you put on here. That cake sounded pretty tasty. Glad you are doing well. Miss ya all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so cute. my heart melted as a read about Kevin feeding Abram for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! The pics are adorable and I'm so happy Abram is such a good baby. :) Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pictures! We love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's so weird to think that she's so big already!! Congratulations to all y'all!

    ReplyDelete