Sunday, December 5, 2010

The First 2 Weeks

I just wanted to post more recent pictures from our first two weeks with Abram :)

First bath at home.
 
 Aliya had fun watching :)

 
 Even though Kevin had to follow the game just on the internet he wanted to show his BYU pride


 She loves holding and kissing him


 We put up our Christmas decor :) Kevin even put lights on our deck and some windows!

She found his syringe and put it up her nose. She knows what it's for!

Aliya loved having her Grandma here to visit :)
 Big sister Aliya! By the way she calls him, "Um" :)


 He already holds his head up some!
 

Yesterday we went to the park it was sunny but still cold. Abram and I were in the car mostly. Kevin and Aliya played catch and it turns out Aliya is really good at catching a football :)


We love having Abram here with us! At his first week appointment he already weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.  When he is awake he is usually eating. He sleeps really well and only cries when he is hungry.  I think Aliya will love it when he eats and sleeps less. Overall, she is adjusting well. There has definitely been some jealous moments especially since I can't pick her up because of the c-section, but she is a really sweet big sister.  Two more weeks and we'll be in Utah!  Can't wait to see all of you. Love you!

Tanya, Kevin, Aliya, and Abram




3 comments:

  1. I love the BYU attire. Hans would love it more though. :) Creative I have to say Kevin, very creative. Love the pictures Tanya. Aliya is getting so big and I can't wait to see her and Abram. And of course I can't wait to see you guys either. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it's so cool looking at your little family!!! We're so excited to see you in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so cute!! He also looks about half of Aliya's size ha ha. We can't wait to see you guys.Ava still aks about your parents house every time we go to preschool.. she misses Aliya.

    ReplyDelete