Monday, November 8, 2010

Life in Washington

Hi everybody! This blog is full of pictures from some of the things we've done since we've been here. Most of them are from September some in October. I'm going to have to get better at keeping my blog updated. Enjoy :)
Kevin's school

It's a very pretty campus

Aliya loved this jump house at Kevin's school welcome party.


Seattle temple



Aliya needed a haircut. She already needs another one.
So glad Kevin cut it and not me.



I think he did a great job for his first try :)

Playing in the rain


Aliya loves to wear our shoes. She had fun in these boots


First time playing in McDonald's play area for Aliya. She loved it
Throwing rocks at Owen Beach.

Prego ego

Aliya's favorite food is cheese. This is after she ate Velvetta and shells.
She likes hats. She still wears this crown.




1 comment:

  1. I didn't see an email for this post. I am glad that I am following you on my blog so I didn't miss it. Loved the pictures. Arlee is a shoe andhat girlie too. : )

    ReplyDelete