Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Our Apartment

Hello again :)  Kevin and I thought it would be kind of fun to post some pictures of our apartment since we can't exactly just invite all of you over.  

Living room




Dining Room


Kitchen


 
Bedroom


Bedroom closets.  It's nice to have 2 closets, then Kevin can keep his perfect and never look at mine :)


Aliya's room




She loves her Nemo room!! Even as I type this she is yelling Nemo and clapping her hands :)  The decals were a good bribe to get her to like her room I think.

Anyways, so there is our apartment.  We like it and wouldn't mind visitors!  Hope you enjoyed the tour :)  Love all of you!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice!! It looks like it is nice and spacey and I the NEMO... Aliya is so cute. We miss her. I showed Ava the pictures on your blog and she yelled out liya!!! Hope you are still doing well and pretty soon I will need your address so I can send something for little Abrahm ( is that how you spell it?) when he comes. Oh and we will have to show you how to make those fun balls that I made for Ava's room when you come and visit. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the fireplace and the two closets must be super handy. It must be so nice to get to use all your red appliances again :)Miss you lots!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job getting the pictures up and so fast. Love the space. Looks like you guys have settled in nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The apartment looks great! Love the Nemo theme you have going in Aliya's room, very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the apartment! Especially the two closets- so jealous!! Aliya's room is so cute with the Nemos on the wall! Keep the pictures coming! <3

    ReplyDelete