Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We made it!

Hi everyone!  Greetings from Washington!  Here's the blog I promised.  We are doing good so far.  Today is the first day of rain since we've been here and I guess we'll see how long it lasts. Once the rain starts it's not supposed to stop or so we've been told.  We must have brought the sun with us up here, because it was hot when we got here!  It was ninety five that first weekend, which rarely happens here supposedly.  Lately it has been nice with highs in maybe the eighties with blue skies and sun.  Anyways, our ward is nice and we like our apartment.  Kevin has started school now and is excited to get going.  Aliya and I keep each other entertained for the most part, but somedays are longer than others.  Aliya has a photo album we filled with pictures of family and friends she goes through and points to people naming them or saying whose that. It's cute. She misses you and so do we! Love all of you and hope everything is going well for you :)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog. We will figure out this whole thing eventually. I hear Dad woke you up this morning. How is school going??? Taara decided not to be in the play this year again. They have both died their hair dark - I guess we will have to figure out how to do pictures for you. Love all of you.

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! And cute pictures, thanks for sharing! We need to get a web cam and then we can video chat. Hope all is well! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog!! Those are some very cute pictures! Email me your new address so I can mail updated pictures of Chloe & Jordan for Aliya's photo book. Can't wait to read all about you new adventures! Lots of Love, The Roblyer's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanya it was great to talk to you the other day. Glad you are doing well. It really felt like you guys were gone for the first time the other day when I thought of calling you and asking you to do something. Of course I realized that wasn't going to happen... we miss you guys. Love you three. Much love...
    The Hoges

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting you have a blog. Hope you are better at it then I am with mine. I think I have a picture of Ava for my heading and she is like a little over 1 years old.. I think it needs a update :). I am glad you guys are doing well, we miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete